Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dec 1~ 7

In the future, what will you do if your daughter of son want to marry someone who you really don't like? Not just emotional reason, real problem objectly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will do my best to try to like him or her, because i don't want to see my children unhappy.

Janice said...

If she has really serious problem, I'll try to make him give the marriage up, but in secret. But I'll fail to stop him or her, there is no way to accept it....ㅠㅠ

gwangjalee said...

Young and sweet Yumi,
Marriage is full of ups and downs.
Even though I look happy as a mom and a wife, I have had hard time which might lead me to go in despair. You deserve to meet a wonderful guy in the future.If my daughter wants to get married with a guy I don't like, I will strongly persuade her not to get married after I explain all things. This is not my own decision. Most mom will agree with me.

Too much Laughing Guy said...

HaHa.. Yu and Mi~~

This will be none of my business.
Because when my grand daughter will get married, I shall be dead.
So I shall not care about it.

But from the heaven I will do my best for the understanding of their parents.

Anonymous said...

As a mother, I am going to share and compare some information about that guy with husband and friends.
If there will be something wrong that I can't stand, I can't accept that. I try to persuade my daughter to change her mind. But I had better ask for the moon.

REI said...

That is my daughter's choice. If she choose something, she is resposible for that. I try not to concern about that matter. That is a life as you think.