Thursday, November 20, 2008

This week's Question (Nov.24~30)

What was your plans of this year when this year, 2008 started?
Have you done those plans?
If not, do it. Only one month left of this year. ^^*
If you don't have them, you may write your next year plan.

9 comments:

gwangjalee said...

Hi Yumi,
Do you that time flies with the speed of his age? To the Person in his 30,the speed of time likes 30 kilo per hour.As we get older, the speed get faster.My new year's resolution was mastering English and computer. Fortunately I am here to learn those. Next year I will master tennis. Thanks for letting me think about future plan.

Anonymous said...

Hello, YUMI
Hum,,, your qestion makes me look back on my life again. Usually at the begining of every year, I used to make a new year's resolution but at the end of the year, I hurrdely tried to remeber what it was and decide to do something desirable next year in my life again. I feel sorry for almost one month left but time is even and nobody can blame it. ^^*

Anne said...

Thank you for looking back on my 2008.
My 2008 resolution was to live my own life away from my family.
I think I did get it, because I am here about 4 hours away from my family. But now I feel guilty of my family who are suffering from my absence.

Anonymous said...

My plan was to read the books that i wanted, it ends up with not reading it. My plan for 2008 is the same.

Nicole said...

Hi Yumi,
My plan for this year was to finish my Masters Degree and I will meet that goal. I also wanted to do some more web design and learn Spanish. I haven't kept those plans yet....I have a little time left :)

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Hi~ YUMI
I dont remember the new year's resolution thi year.
But next year I will quit smoking.
Trust me this time plz. HaHa

Janice said...

At the beginning of this year, I'm too~~~~~~~oo busy to prepare my wedding. So I realize again how past the time is.

For the last time of 2008, I want to burn myself to enjoy the life here~ ^^

REI said...

Every January, I was busy. It means I didn't have specific plan.
But I try to enjoy my time.


Waste not a moment.


What I really want to do is to spend my time for teaching as a teacher in school. Cutting the grass in the school garden is interesting and a kind of exercising. The period of staying here has been very exciting time for me

Rachael said...

I can't remember the plan for this year.. I was a bit shocked about that I couldn't think of anything. Strange... Anyway My plan for next year(2009) is transferring to high school in Jeonju. I am not sure if I can. Please pray for me.*^^*