Wednesday, November 12, 2008

first question

my first question

what is your happiest moment in you life?
think about it and be happy again ^^

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Hi, Yumi.
Did I tell you that I am very lucky to meet you here?
Yes, I am!^^

It's hard to think of my happiest moment in my life.
Looking back on my life, everything was so thankful, because it could have been worse.
Of course I didn't know it at that time tough.

Maybe every moment could be the happiest moment.
I don't usually like to say this kind of abstractive thing.
Woops! I did it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, yumi~!
The happiest moment in my life is when I gave birith to my daughter and I can't forget the moment the first meeting with my daugher.
At first, I considered my daughter as a son because she took after her father so much. ^^*

In some day.. you will get such an wonderful moment and then you can feel how awesome momnent it is...

Have a nice day and be happy~!

gwangjalee said...

Hi, Yumi
I am happy to be with you.
You are kind and considerate.
I feel the happiest when I am with all my family together. Because I can't see them often. I miss them.

Nicole said...

Hi Yumi,
What a great question to make us all feel better.
The happiest moments in my life have been with my family or in amazing places on vacation. Thinking of summer days at the lake with my family or walking through ancient streets in far away countries really cheer me up.

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi! Yumi~~
You asked a good question~
As for me, I felt the happiest when I visited orphanage in my university year. I spent time with kids playing with dolls and cleaning some parts of the building. I think that people can find the meaning of their lives helping other people. yumi! Have you visited the orphanage or in a nursing home? I recommend you to visit orphanage.

Janice said...

It's really good blog's name.
Wow~ I think you're a really artistic person~^^.

Personally, I think our parties -before skit performance and after performance- would be ones of happiest memories.

And still I can't forget how much happy I was when I knew I passed the 1st test for being a teacher.
Hm~ I have to make another good memory to overcome that.^^
But until now, the moment is the best one.