I'm also happy thanks to you. The best things are to know good instructors, teachers and good sourses and teaching materials. For the part of improving my English skills, I'm hardly satisfied with it. Except that, I get satisfation from this program.
Hello, Raechel!! You are so kind to send us those mp3 files. I have been really happy to be your classmate and I also wish in ASU I will have an honor to be your classmate again. This program was really great and satisfactory. What I did best in 2008 seems to be to join this program.
Sorry, yumi!! I must have been crazy. I am confused that this is Raechel's site. In any way , I am thankful for your email with capture program. I wish that we will be classmates again in ASU. If not, sometimes I will visit your room.
This is the last answer of you Q. I was happy to anwer your blogger. It would be a last chance to meet my junior student in my lives. The best thing in this program is to recall my past. I had a time to think who I was before. Actually, I had a time to think my future even though It waan't long time. Lee Jae Meoung is a person I can't forget in my rest life because he had teased me and my colleage before. You are a person who remind me many things I forgot in my ordinary lives. I didn't know you before but I remeber you in my future lives. Thanks a lot.
Hi~ Yumi... I find your blog name is ver good, You and Me Together. It's really fantastic. So I will not forget forever in my life. Of course You too. This program gave me lots of good chances than I expected. I could have met many new family members and new instructors that leaded me to good points.
Hi Yumi, I noticed that the answers didn't match your question too well which worries me..I hope that you were satisfied with what you experienced here at KNUE and that you have a good trip to America.
Even though I have been quite sarcastic thesedays because of bad cold. I must say this program was very nice for the English teacher. But There are some regrets too. I made my resolutions before I came here, but I couldn't keep my words blaming my laziness. However it was my honor to meet many good teachers including you here.
8 comments:
I'm also happy thanks to you.
The best things are to know good instructors, teachers and good sourses and teaching materials.
For the part of improving my English skills, I'm hardly satisfied with it. Except that, I get satisfation from this program.
Hello, Raechel!!
You are so kind to send us those mp3 files. I have been really happy to be your classmate and I also wish in ASU I will have an honor to be your classmate again.
This program was really great and satisfactory. What I did best in 2008 seems to be to join this program.
Sorry, yumi!!
I must have been crazy. I am confused that this is Raechel's site. In any way , I am thankful for your email with capture program. I wish that we will be classmates again in ASU. If not, sometimes I will visit your room.
This is the last answer of you Q. I was happy to anwer your blogger. It would be a last chance to meet my junior student in my lives. The best thing in this program is to recall my past. I had a time to think who I was before. Actually, I had a time to think my future even though It waan't long time. Lee Jae Meoung is a person I can't forget in my rest life because he had teased me and my colleage before. You are a person who remind me many things I forgot in my ordinary lives. I didn't know you before but I remeber you in my future lives. Thanks a lot.
Hi~ Yumi...
I find your blog name is ver good, You and Me Together. It's really fantastic. So I will not forget forever in my life. Of course You too. This program gave me lots of good chances than I expected. I could have met many new family members and new instructors that leaded me to good points.
Hi Yumi,
I noticed that the answers didn't match your question too well which worries me..I hope that you were satisfied with what you experienced here at KNUE and that you have a good trip to America.
Even though I have been quite sarcastic thesedays because of bad cold. I must say this program was very nice for the English teacher.
But There are some regrets too. I made my resolutions before I came here, but I couldn't keep my words blaming my laziness.
However it was my honor to meet many good teachers including you here.
I like the conversation class the most by Sam. Because it seems like he tried to his best. Doing one's best is the most important thing I guess.
Post a Comment